Boyer Law Firm is an international business law firm in Florida. Boyer Law Firm team assists local and international clients in different areas of law and legal advice, offering services to businesses (import licensing, trademark, lease negotiation, porches of business, litigation) as well as individuals (pre-immigration tax planning, business immigration visa, probate).
Francis M. Boyer is one of the very few attorneys in Florida to be Board Certified by the Florida Bar as an Expert in International Law. Moreover, Boyer Law Firm international team speaks English, French and Spanish.
Client satisfaction, commitment, professionalism and efficiency are keys to Boyer Law Firm’s success.
This Internship Offer can help the student in his future professional life by creating professional links worldwide.
- Work on litigation cases: case law research, draft memorandum of law, motions and complaints;
- Draft immigration petitions;
- Assist with business purchases and estate planning structures;
- Create and file companies;
- Draft legal blog articles;
- Participate in the office planning and firm marketing;
- Opportunities to go to hearings, co-counsel or clients meetings.
Location: position available for the Jacksonville office only
Length of time: 6 months, available immediately
Profile: French or German International law student
Any interested submit:
- Cover letter
- Reasons for applying
- Sample work